Published on October 22nd, 2013 | by AlexandreG.0
Q Awards 2013 – Winners
It is already known the winners of this year’s edition of Q Magazine Awards. Biffy Clyro, Foals, Ellie Goulding, Vampire Weekend, Manic Street Preachers are between the winners.
In a ceremony marked by the absence of David Bowie, who was nominated for several categories (thanks to his latest brilliant album ‘The Next Day’), but had been beaten in the running for such prestigious awards by Ellie Goulding, Vampire Weekend and Biffy Clyro as Best Solo Artist, Best Act in the World and Best Album respectively.
See here the list of winners at a ceremony held in London.
– Q Best New Act: Jake Bugg
– Q Best Track: Arctic Monkeys – Do I Wanna Know?
– Q Poet Laureate: John Cooper Clarke
– Q Spirit of Independence: Belle & Sebastian
– Q Best Event: Glastonbury
– Q Best Video: Manic Street Preachers – Show Me The Wonder
– Q Classic Album: Happy Mondays – Bummed
– Q Idol: Robbie Williams
– Q Best Live Act: Foals
– Q Best Album: Biffy Clyro – Opposites
– Q Icon: Suede
– Q Best Solo: Ellie Goulding
– Q Best Act In The World Today: Vampire Weekend
– Q Classic Songwriter: Chrissie Hynde
– Q Outstanding Contribution To Music: Pet Shop Boys