Published on January 28th, 2017 | by AlexandreG.0
Valentine’s Day is Coming!
The most romantic day of the year is coming and personally I like to celebrate it with my soul mate, giving all that she deserves: love, a nice dinner, maybe a movie and always…always a great music playlist for the evening!
Take advantage of the awesome coupons offered by Groupon and head to Newegg for a great selection of gifts.
You should to focus on the essential: love songs, pure and simple, never fails. To compile a good playlist, try to select music from various decades:
- Starting from the 60’s with the Beach Boys’ bittersweet ode to love of “God Only Knows” to George Harrison best song “Something”;
- Into the 70’s, don’t forget to include the power ballad that Bruce Springsteen once offered to Patti Smith – “Because the Night” – or the smooth harmonies of Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb brothers “How Deep Is Your Love”;
- The electronic 80’s brought many pearls of the genre like The Smith’s fans favorite song “There Is a Light That Never Goes Out” to the synth duo Soft Cell “Say Hello, Wave Goodbye”;
- The 90’s revealed Massive Attack most known song “Unfinished Sympathy” along with the catchy The Verve’s “Bitter Sweet Symphony”;
- The New Millennium gave us the heartbreaking “Crazy in Love” by Beyoncé ft. Jay Z and the intense Dylan’s cover “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele. Last but not the least, one from the king of 21st love songs, Ed Sheeran’s “Lego House”.
I hope these songs will contribute you to have a better Valentine’s Day!